Hello from Prescott, Arizona

Four of us started Thumb Butte Distillery approx. 8 months ago and have our equipment (most of it) federal, state, and city licenses. We are now starting re-modeling of the warehouse where we will be located, and hopefully within the next 2 months be open for business. For all of those who have become successful in this business I now realize how much work, time and money is involved. However if the passion is there, as it is with us, it can't be considered work.

Scott

I moved to Hawaii from Arizona 5 years ago and have spent the last 4.5 of them getting my distillery going. I can't wait to stop by the next time I am in AZ. Best of luck.

What are you making?

Thanks Larry, should be open sometime in March.

And thanks to everyone else

Starting with vodka and gin, and working on whiskeys; rye, single malts, and bourbon. I have also developed several bitters but mainly working on the build out and dealing with contractors for now.

It was operational, however the city building department has us jumping thru hoops to get occupancy permit. Here is one spot that start up expenses can change drastically, ours tripled. But we got it done that's the main part, and in under a year.

Hi Scott,

if you are looking for a great label supplier, give me a shout. We can help with any kind of decorating you need and are one of the leading label producers for the craft beverage industry.

Tom Schiller

SGS

tom.schiller@sgsintl.com