premises diagram

Shindig

It needs to show your bonded area, non bonded area, containers, still, fermentors, bottling line, office, tasting room if you have one, locked area for finished products, wall measurements, doors, windows, roll door, bathroom and just about everything else. Get a floor plan for the building and draw all your stuff on it. Those usually will have all the measurements on it.

• 4 weeks later...

The biggest thing for me is what needs to be included in the drawing. I have put measurements all doors and windows placement of equipment and labeled the bonded in non-minded areas. I just want to make sure I'm not missing something before submitting. Thank you everyone for your comments and suggestions

contact your field agent, ask them to look over it for you in advance. we did that. now they did ask for some things that in the end HQ did not require, so...

keep you eyes out for typical gotchas: you can't have tastings or sales in bonded areas; bonded areas have to be secure from non-bonded areas; you have to have direct street access to your premises, and unimpeded throughway via your premises to bonded area; you can't be immediately adjacent to residences (or in "same" building).