Hello from one of the new ADI Forum Moderators

Hello,

My name is Eric, I am one of the new moderators for the forum. I've been with ADI for a little over three years and like most of the staff I wear a number of different hats. Besides my new duties with the forum I also help keep our map of Craft Distillers up to date, I process the applications for our Craft Certification Program, I edit books for White Mule Press, and contribute to Distiller Magazine.

I'm excited to be helping out with the forum; from what I've seen so far it is a vibrant and dynamic community. Thank you to those who have flagged spam or other inappropriate posts, it makes my and Christy's job a little easier.

If you need anything please feel free to reach out.

Thank you!!!

Any chance we can get the "mark all posts read" button back?

When I click on a sub-forum like "Welcome & Introduce Yourself" I see a black button on the right that says Start New Topic. Just to the left of that there is a check mark that says "Mark this forum as Read" I think this is what you are looking for.

When I click on a sub-forum like "Welcome & Introduce Yourself" I see a black button on the right that says Start New Topic. Just to the left of that there is a check mark that says "Mark this forum as Read" I think this is what you are looking for.

EZ,

Didn't notice that button before! It helps, but there used to be one on the main page which marked everything read (so you can quickly see new posts).

I'd say the redirect should be top priority, I went to search for a thread from a different computer the other day and Adult Friend Finder popped up.

Thanks!

and fix the url4short redirect charlie foxtrot

Are you having this problem only when you click on a link to the forum or only when you navigate directly to adiforums.com or does it happen for both? If it is only when you google the forum and click on the link, a simple fix may just be typing the url into your address bar.

There also seems to be a programming fix that is more complicated than I am competent to fix so I will need to find someone who has the right skills to look into this for us.

Are you having this problem only when you click on a link to the forum or only when you navigate directly to adiforums.com or does it happen for both? If it is only when you google the forum and click on the link, a simple fix may just be typing the url into your address bar.

There also seems to be a programming fix that is more complicated than I am competent to fix so I will need to find someone who has the right skills to look into this for us.

For me it happens when I get to ADI from a google search, for instance click on one of the threads which comes up in this search:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=adiforums+barrel

the redirect happens on the first click, but then clicking backwards to google and reclicking the link brings up ADI like normal.

You might find some more info/fixes here:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=url4short+malware+ip+board

I'm not familiar with this forum software, but I used to run a few web forums years ago and have a little (note: outdated) experience with this sort of stuff. Let me know if I can be of any further help.