Whiskey Recipe Development consultant

eganter

I’m looking for a (rock star) consultant to assist in developing a unique Whiskey recipe. I’ve identified a distillery who currently produces corn whiskey, bourbon and vodka, and who I’ve worked with in the past. The resulting product will need to have a Strong product story & authenticity, be Premium/Super-premium offering $55+, have great Quality & be a delicious product, and include a Speedy aging process

I don't understand how you will achieve "a Strong product story & authenticity" by contracting with a distillery to produce your product that was formulated by someone you hired; at least not something that is true.

Look at Templeton Rye they came up with a story that any body could of made up and buys spirit from MGP. They ended up getting caught and had to pay several millions dollars out but that's a small price to pay for the amount of money that they're making. And everybody outside of Iowa could give a crap less where it comes from.

What KKBodine said. You can't buy authenticity. This sort of stuff goes directly to the credibility of craft producers and I don't think we should encourage it.

I never posted that I would be buying a bulk product than aging it. I'm working with a small distillery to produce a private label product. This was is a "help wanted" post.