Distiller wanted in Upper Peninsula

Cgrigas

Craft distillery project in Michigan's Upper Peninsula in search of right candidate for Master Distiller position. Position would be joining company at the ground floor and would have a large degree of latitude in recipe formulation, equipment, layout, etc. We can offer a competitve salary and benefits package. We are located in Marquette County, which has been recently voted one of the best places to live and visit in the Midwest.

Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:

• 2+ years head distiller experience in a small to mid-size distillery (will consider an individual who has been/or is currently an assistant distiller)
  • Relevant college degree (i.e. chemical engineering, fermentation sciences, etc.)
  • Mechanical inclination
  • Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
  • Ability to communicate with a wide spectrum of individuals about various topics concerning the distilling process, including government agents (federal, state, and local authorities), as well as the general public.

If interested in this potential opportunity please send message with CV/resume to superiorblueox@gmail.com

sirs, My name is Matt Miller and fishing the Marquette and Baldwin rivers were once a yearly event and is truly a great place. I would love to visit again. I am however living in New York and recently completed designing, setting up and starting up the J.Carver distillery in Waconia, MN. Take a look at the website and facebook and see what was accomplished in just over a year. I am very proud of this and would be happy to help you out in your design setup and start up if you need help or advice. I am now consulting start up distilleries and can design a plan specifically for your needs. I am flexible and responsible and get the most gratification with your success. I try to help out and expedite your progress while you search for the right candidate for permanent hire. You can contact me anytime to chat or discuss your goals.

Matt