Architect in New Jersey

JCNJDistiller

Hi all,

I've been working tirelessly to try to find a location for my distillery in northern NJ and have finally found something that I think will be great. The architect whom I've been speaking to (who was recommended to me by my contractor), is quoting me $10K for the work, and I'm uncomfortable with how high that seems. Do any of you know of architects in NJ who have worked on, or are at least familiar with, distilleries in the past? Would love to be able to chat with them and get some other quotes to compare.

And for those of you not in NJ, can you share how much you paid your architects for their services?

Depends on the architect/engineer has done distilleries before. sometimes it is worthwhile to speak to a distillery consultant as well, especially if you have one fairly close by.

I do know a consultant that works out of downstate NY that I've worked on supplying the cooling system for a recent set-up.

Contact me if you would like me to discuss his availability.

Regards,

Mike

• Thumbs up 1

RC, unfortunately that seems to be the general price point for architectural services. I ended up paying just a bit more than that and it took a lot of digging to find an architect to come in at that price. Northern NJ is a pretty high cost of living area so, to me, it sounds like you're getting a decent price.

• Thumbs up 1

• 4 months later...