Jump to content

Reporting for filling barrels


Recommended Posts

So I have tried searching around the TTB website, to no real avail. Aside from creating a bulk gauge worksheet for the transfer of spirits from storage tanks to barrels, does anyone know if there are additional forms/reports that are necessary when moving spirits to wood?

As far as i understand, its going from storage to storage (as opposed to storage to processing)... so doesnt need to be identified on the monthly operations reports...


Thanks much,


Link to comment
Share on other sites

See CFR and look at regs for package, as TTB defines package as follows. "- Package. A cask or barrel or similar wooden container, or a drum or similar metal container."

Examples of relevant regs, 19.324, 19.476, 19.484, 19.485, the list goes on and on and on. 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...