Insurance

Huffy2k, Silk City, and Skaalvenn:  You flatter me!!!!!!!  And I love it, thank you!!!!!!!!!!

ralphie513, please give me a call on my cell phone at 307-752-5961 and I will gladly speak with you.  I am sorry that I have been unaware that you reached out to me previously.  Give me a call at that number and lets see what I can do for you.  To the rest of you guys, THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS!!!!!

P.S. Skaalvenn, I want some more of that beer were drank at OMNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...

*****  UPDATE  *****

EVERYONE ...  I wanted to let you all know that I am still here, I am still in the game, albeit with a new place to call home ... but nonetheless I am still here and providing the top of the line insurance for distilleries around the country for the best premiums possible.  My phone number has remained the same, and thank you to all of you who have recently called me to put your insurance packages together.  The amount of support and people that have let me know I was missed in the interim is truly overwhelming!!!!  ADI folks are the best folks on the planet!  If you have not had a chance to get a hold of me, what is stopping you?!?!?!!?  

In case you need my number it is 307-752-5961.  I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Best,

Aaron 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

OK, last, last update ...

If you have not been following my "Tuesday Insurance Tidbit" under the "Speakeasy" section of the forums, jump in there and give them a read.  You will find a lot of information in there as well as some interesting "tidbits" of knowledge that you won't find anywhere else.  If you have questions or insurance needs, please do feel free to call my cell phone at any time at 307-752-5961.  I always answer all of my one calls.

Until Next Time My Friends,

Stay Vigilant,

Aaron Linden

a.k.a InsuranceMan2.0