Impeller for Enoitalia Euro-30

indyspirits

Our first pump was the aforementioned Enoitlia Euro-30.  We're in need of a new impeller.  It's shows on St. Pat's website they're still available (http://www.stpats.com/PartsEnoitalia.htm) However, I can't even get the "Buy" link to work.  Numerous vms & email have gone unanswered. I've read here where others have had difficulties getting parts for these.  For those that may have this pump, do third-party impellers exist? Is there a trick to actually spending money with St. Pats?

49 minutes ago, indyspirits said:

Received a speedy reply direclty from Enoitalia after submitting a support request on their website. Apparently MoreFlavor  ( http://moreflavor.com) is now their US dealer.  

Indeed, they are, and all the Enotalia parts are now listed under their MoreWine web site, for example. Except their impeller is currently listed as out of stock and on back order. This is true for a couple other vendors.

For starters, the "Buy" button doesn't work on my browser.  Second, I leave a msg and never get a callback.  

2 hours ago, mheisz said:

How bad do you need one?

Not badly. We have a larger US-FIP pump that we use. This was damaged (impeller) and I really dislike having equipment around that doesnt work.  I'll wait for moreflavor.  Many thanks for hte offer!

4 hours ago, indyspirits said:

For starters, the "Buy" button doesn't work on my browser.  Second, I leave a msg and never get a callback.  

Not badly. We have a larger US-FIP pump that we use. This was damaged (impeller) and I really dislike having equipment around that doesnt work.  I'll wait for moreflavor.  Many thanks for hte offer

I checked the buy button with 3 browsers, and all three worked (Safari, Chrome, Firefox). Maybe try another browser, another computer? Make sure cookies are not blocked (it uses cookies for the cart).

5 hours ago, bluestar said:

checked the buy button with 3 browsers, and all three worked

Still not working here. This from my developer console:

Screenshot from 2018-05-03 05-36-49.png