Does anyone have experience with Specific Mechanical?

Jakehatfield

Jake, we have ordered equipment from Specific Mechanical.  The equipment is in production now so I don't have much to report other than we received excellent references about them and they have been a pleasure to work with during the specification/design phase.

1 hour ago, Huffy2k said:

Jake, we have ordered equipment from Specific Mechanical.  The equipment is in production now so I don't have much to report other than we received excellent references about them and they have been a pleasure to work with during the specification/design phase.

What are there build times like? Column design? Plate design? Pricing? 

Roughly 9 month lead time for our 600 gallon system.  We use a pot still so no column or plates. The whiskey head was custom designed to our specifications. Very responsive and very professional to work with.  They're not cheap but not Vendome level prices either.  They have been in business a long time with a long list of satisfied customers and that was very important to us. 

We have been running a Specifics Mechanical 250 gallon pot-still for over a year and are very pleased with it.  The craftsmanship is exceptional and they are very polite and professional.  We also have Corson (...) equipment to compare with and  S.M. is a WAY better build. I highly recomment Specific.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I opened on a 240 Gallon system. I am looking to sell a 240 gallon skid mounted still with cooker,  4 x 240 gallon fermenters, 3 x additional combination 240 gallon cooker/fermenters. The cooker fermenters stack on top of each other and I have a platform built around them. All available. DM me for my contact info for pics and specs.