Hi! My name is Tim, I am a brewer, distiller and tincturist for SanTan Brewing and Distilling in Chandler, AZ.  I am responsible for our Gins, Bitters and Amari.  I also help with our whiskey blending and brew beer at our original brew pub.  

Cheers! 

Tim

Hi Tim,

Welcome to the forum. Arizona is a great state to work in and the folks ate San Tan are good people. Lots of good things to be learned here. If ya ever need some help do ask.

Cheers,

---Kris

• 1 month later...

Hi Tim & Kris

I am new to this site. I live in Tucson. I have been distilling for a while. I am setting up a distillery in Obregon, Son., Mexico. Considering one in Bisbee AZ

Started the 1st commercial winery in AZ 1980  SOLD IT 1996  Good to see some other guys close by.  Be fun to get to know each other, if you guys don't mind an ole fart.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 1:57 PM, Tim C said:

Hi! My name is Tim, I am a brewer, distiller and tincturist for SanTan Brewing and Distilling in Chandler, AZ.  I am responsible for our Gins, Bitters and Amari.  I also help with our whiskey blending and brew beer at our original brew pub.  

Cheers! 

Tim

Hi Tim,

I'm a fellow AZ distiller. Was wondering if I could pick your brain and ask some questions. 

On 5/30/2020 at 5:54 PM, SpeedGoat Distilling said:

Hi Tim,

I'm a fellow AZ distiller. Was wondering if I could pick your brain and ask some questions. 

Sure! glad to answer any questions that I can.

On 5/18/2020 at 7:56 AM, RWW@RWWEBB.COM said:

Hi Tim & Kris

I am new to this site. I live in Tucson. I have been distilling for a while. I am setting up a distillery in Obregon, Son., Mexico. Considering one in Bisbee AZ

Started the 1st commercial winery in AZ 1980  SOLD IT 1996  Good to see some other guys close by.  Be fun to get to know each other, if you guys don't mind an ole fart.

Bob

Hey Bob!  Let me know if you ever head up to chandler.  we can chat and have a beverage at our Spirit House.