Heat Transfer Expert

Hi Everyone

My name is Joe Pawelski, I've never officially introduced myself and figured I ought to.

I've been unofficially distilling a little over 10 years. Something that probably makes me unique in this forum is that I have a Masters in Thermal Fluids Engineering/ Heat Transfer. Arguably that makes me somewhat of an expert in HX related topics - that's not to say I won't say anything stupid from time to time though! (if I do, don't hesitate to call me out on it, I do appreciate constructive criticism)

By day I am a product manager in the beverage conveyance industry, primarily high speed PET and cans, but have some experience with distilled beverage.

I will do my best to share some of my experience and comment on heat transfer related posts and conveyance/bottling topics. Don't hesitate to personal message me if you have questions about any of these topics.

Feel free to read my profile if you really want know all the other boring details about me.

Joe,

Thanks for speaking-up!

Absinthe Pete posted a few questions last week. He wants to know how to size the material for a steam coil, whether spiral or coil is better, etc.

Please help him if you can.

Will

Thanks Will,

I have been talking to APete about this topic. Eventually I hope to simplify some equations to make it easy for people on this forum to size their steam coils.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone

My name is Joe Pawelski, I've never officially introduced myself and figured I ought to.

I've been unofficially distilling a little over 10 years. Something that probably makes me unique in this forum is that I have a Masters in Thermal Fluids Engineering/ Heat Transfer. Arguably that makes me somewhat of an expert in HX related topics - that's not to say I won't say anything stupid from time to time though! (if I do, don't hesitate to call me out on it, I do appreciate constructive criticism)

By day I am a product manager in the beverage conveyance industry, primarily high speed PET and cans, but have some experience with distilled beverage.

I will do my best to share some of my experience and comment on heat transfer related posts and conveyance/bottling topics. Don't hesitate to personal message me if you have questions about any of these topics.

Feel free to read my profile if you really want know all the other boring details about me.

Welcome Joe - I just found your post - I may contact you re: some technical questions

Dick Garofalo