Ukraine - Russia's perfidious attack, a chronicle of events

Alex_Sor

The simplest possible, PAPER, but full-fledged wings (Ukrainian in-va), with technical characteristics, often better than foreign analogues.
"Birds of Magyar" are in service at S.A.R.G. They perform quite specific combat tasks. They are also used as kamikaze drones with a warhead from 2.5 to 4.0 kg. And that is quite a lot. For example, the warhead of the rare enemy kamikaze "Lancet-3", similar to a fantastic mini-spaceship from the Star Wars saga, is 3 kg. And the cost is calculated in a six-digit number.
I return to paper PM-752:
Cheap, fast, corresponds to the stated specifications. Therefore - PAPER. 50 units on Sunday is the manufacturer's current capacity. The cost is about $2,000. At least 10 times cheaper than branded ones, they fly at a distance of 46 km, according to GPS coordinates, and when suppressed by REBs - according to inertia. If necessary, missions are returned. The error of the planned landing place with total suppression by radio-electronic warfare is about 200m, checked personally by me and my PM soldiers many times and directly at the front. I don't sell. The manufacturer does not yet want big money or fame, but he also wants to remain anonymous. They explained to me why this is so.
I am only talking about the fact that Ukrainian craftsmen will assemble anything. And there are a lot of them.
Unfortunately, without sufficient resources and state attention.
But the escalation of the use of drones of all possible types in this damn war is INEVITABLE.
Therefore, this breakthrough is a matter of time.
We remember the diagnosis of the current war: drone-artillery-shovel.

The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 07.11 were approximately:

314959256_466508092247854_76043836678539

314805891_466489528916377_12408196057602

314892771_466489582249705_36217066482412

314487124_466489502249713_43483768951478

Operational information as of 06.00 on 07.11.2022 regarding the Russian invasion
The two hundred and fifty-seventh day of the Ukrainian nation's heroic resistance to the Russian large-scale invasion has begun.

The enemy is concentrating its efforts on restraining the actions of the Defense Forces of Ukraine in certain directions and is trying to hold the temporarily captured territories. Conducts offensive actions in the Bakhmut, Avdiiv and Novopavliv directions.
Over the past 24 hours, units of the Defense Forces have repelled attacks by occupiers in the areas of Yampil, Andriivka, Krasnohorivka, Maryinka, Pavlivka, Vodyane, Novomykhailivka in the Donetsk region and Bilogorivka in the Luhansk region.
During the past day, the enemy launched 4 missile and 24 air strikes, carried out more than 55 attacks from rocket salvo systems.
Areas of 30 settlements in Zaporizhzhia, Donetsk, Luhansk, Mykolaiv, Sumy, and Kherson regions were hit by enemy attacks.
The situation in the Volyn and Poliske directions has not changed significantly.
The enemy shelled in other directions:
in the Seversky direction - from mortars, barrel and jet artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Gai of the Chernihiv region and Stukalyvka, Popivka and Vorozhba of the Sumy region. In addition, the occupiers used attack UAVs;
in the Slobozhansk direction - from tanks and the entire range of artillery in the areas of Novoselivske, Myasozharivka, Vovchansk, Stelmakhivka, Berestov, Ohirtseve and Strelecha settlements;
in the Kupyansk and Lymansk directions - from artillery of various types, in the areas of Serebryanka, Nevske, Makiivka, Bilogorivka, Ploshanka, Spirne and Verkhnyokamianske settlements;
in the Bakhmut direction - from tanks, mortars, barrel and rocket artillery, in the areas of Andriivka, Soledar, Yakovlivka, Bakhmut, Bakhmutske, Opytne, Mayorsk, Chasiv Yar, Klishchiivka and Zelenopillya settlements;
in the Avdiivsk direction - from tanks and artillery of various calibers, in the areas of Avdiivka, Pervomaiske, Nevelske, Maryinka, Novomykhailivka, Vugledar and Opytne settlements;
in the Novopavlivskyi and Zaporizhzhia directions - from mortars, barrel and jet artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Gulyaipole, Gulyaipilske, Olhivske, Dorozhnyanka, Novopil, Shcherbaki, Novodanilivka, Vremivka and Pavlivka;
In the Southern Buz region - from tanks and artillery of various types, in the areas of Blagodatne, Davidiv Brid, Dudchany, Myrne, Nova Kamianka and Pravdyne settlements. In addition, the enemy continued to conduct aerial reconnaissance, actively using UAVs. Made more than 20 sorties.
The Russian occupying forces continue to grossly violate the laws and customs of warfare against the civilian population. The search for subversive groups and fire adjusters continues in Kakhovka settlement of Kherson region. Detainees are taken to Gornostaivka and under torture "beat out" the shows. Similar measures are taking place in Borivske and Shchedryshcheve settlements of the Luhansk region: mass searches, seizing of mobile phones, kidnapping of people who are taken to an unknown destination.
In Kherson, the occupiers, disguised in civilian clothes, occupy the premises of civilians and strengthen positions inside for conducting street battles. At the same time, Russian propagandist journalists are planning to shoot videos in the city on the topic of the alleged destruction of the civilian population by the Defense Forces of Ukraine.
According to the updated information, the defeat of the enemy in the previous days has been confirmed. So, in the settlement of Horlivka, Donetsk region, an attack was made on the area where the enemy's equipment was concentrated. 5 combat vehicles were destroyed, 4 more were damaged. In the area of the settlement of Mayorsk, the daily losses of the enemy are up to 30 people killed and more than 120 wounded of various degrees of severity. In the settlement of Lysychansk, a unit of the Akhmat battalion was damaged. The occupiers lost more than 30 killed and up to 15 wounded. The real number of dead is carefully concealed by the enemy.
During the past day, the aviation of the Defense Forces of Ukraine struck the enemy 22 times. 20 areas of concentration of personnel, weapons and military equipment, as well as 2 positions of the enemy's anti-aircraft defense equipment, were affected. Our air defense units shot down 5 enemy UAVs.
Over the past day, soldiers of the Ukrainian missile forces and artillery hit 2 control points, 8 areas of concentration of manpower, weapons and military equipment, an ammunition depot, a radio electronic warfare station and other important military objects of the enemy.

Another 710 russian occupiers were eliminated in Ukraine - the enemy suffered the greatest losses in the Bakhmut, and Avdiivka directions.
The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 08.11 were approximately:
314951584_467181635513833_38252228894472

I am in the capital of Ukraine, the city of Kyiv.
I do not leave the city, I follow what is happening here, reassure my family and friends, explain the situation and follow the press reports.

A lot of panic messages, a lot of fake news from Russian propaganda.
I select only the information that has confirmation.
As a former military man (in the distant past), I have a good understanding of how hostilities are conducted and what weapons are used.

I will answer all your questions.

Since February 24, Russia has attacked Ukraine, many cities of Ukraine have been destroyed.

Because of the war, I lost my business in Ukraine, if you want to help me and my family, my Paypal is: Alex.Sor.2022@gmail.com

The situation today in Kyiv: in my office (the place where I currently rent one room) electricity is supplied for about 2-3 hours a day. The energy system of Ukraine is destroyed, constant rolling blackouts. Shutdown schedules are not respected, it is impossible to work...

I found another place for my small electronic production, where the power does not turn off at all. It's amazing... But the rent is higher and I need money to move my equipment. I'm trying to save my business and my developments, what I spent the last 8 years on...
I don't know what will happen next. There is practically no work in Ukraine, many companies have closed. Do not believe the reports of the government of Ukraine that everyone works for us and everyone is happy ... people are very angry. Angry at the fact that it is impossible to earn money, at the fact that there is no work, and most importantly, they are very angry at the Russians who support Putin.
If now someone says even a word about the "Russian world" - his people will tear them apart with their hands ...

My father is now in Russian-occupied Kherson... There is no connection with him now... 😢

Russia wants to make Kherson a "city of death" - Podolyak

Russian artillery plans to reduce the city to rubble, he said.

The Russian military mine apartments and sewers in Kherson.

Mikhail Podolyak, adviser to the head of the Office of the President of Ukraine, wrote about this. According to him, the Russian Federation wants to make Kherson a "city of death."

"The Russian military is mining everything they can: apartments, sewers. Artillery on the left bank plans to turn the city into ruins. This is how the Russian world looks like: they came, robbed, celebrated, killed "witnesses", left the ruins, left," Podolyak said. .

Russian statements about the retreat from Kherson
As UNIAN reported earlier, on November 9, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu ordered the withdrawal of Riysk troops from the right bank of the Kherson region.

General Staff: potential flight of occupiers from Kherson is the result of the actions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

The Russians were forced to retreat, as in the case of the Kyiv region, and with the Snake Island.

The potential flight of the Russian invaders from Kherson is the result of the active actions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, which are conducting a counteroffensive in the south. The occupiers are making the same "goodwill gesture" as in the case of the Kyiv region and Snake Island.

This statement was made by the Deputy Chief of the Main Operational Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Brigadier General Alexei Gromov at a briefing on Thursday, November 10:
"Just as the enemy was leaving Kyiv, Kharkiv region, leaving Serpent's Island, the probable exit from Kherson is the result of our active actions. Directly in the Kherson direction, the Ukrainian Defense Forces destroyed the enemy's logistics routes and supply system, violated its command and control system. left the enemy no choice but to flee."

Gromov added that now the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine can neither confirm nor deny the so-called withdrawal of the enemy from Kherson. However, the offensive operation of the Ukrainian defenders continues, according to the previously planned plan. The command will tell about all the actions of the Armed Forces in official reports.

Occupiers flee from Kherson: what is known

On the morning of November 9, information was received about the Russians blowing up five bridges in the Kherson region. The deputy of the Kherson regional council, Sergei Khlan, said that the Russians "collapsed front."

On the same day, the Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation Sergei Shoigu ordered the withdrawal of troops from the right to the left bank of the Dnieper and to organize defense along the line of the river. Allegedly, it is "unreasonable" to defend on the territory of the western part of the Kherson region.

Russian General Sergei Surovikin, who commands the occupying forces in Ukraine, cited supply problems as the reason for the flight. They arose as a result of attacks by the Armed Forces of Ukraine on supply chains and ammunition depots.

1664270746-7331.jpg?r=877526

The Armed Forces of Ukraine took control of Snigirevka, Mykolaiv region (video)

Ukrainian defenders have already released a video from the liberated city.

The Ukrainian army took control of the city of Snigirevka, Mykolaiv region.

This was announced by the head of the Office of the President Andriy Yermak.

In addition, Ukrainian fighters recorded a video from the liberated Snigirevka.

"On November 10, 2022, the settlement of Snigirevka was liberated by the forces of the 131st separate reconnaissance battalion," one of the soldiers comments on the video.

From the video, you can hear how local residents applaud the Ukrainian defenders.

https://1plus1.video/unian-novosti/2022-god/noyabr-2022-zsu-zvilnili-snigurivku

1667284260-9825.jpg?r=353363

The commander of the OC "South" Major General Andriy Kovalchuk arrived in Kherson
Residents of the city greeted him with applause and words of thanks 💐
"Glory to Ukraine! Kherson is Ukraine," the residents of the city greeted their heroes

https://fb.watch/gMmnT3upwA/

in the city of Kherson, Russian invaders completely destroyed electrical substations.
There is no electricity in the houses...
no water in apartments (pumps are powered by electricity).
there is no mobile communication - all mobile communication equipment is stolen and taken to Russia ...

My father lives in Kherson, I have no connection with him... A few days already... :(

The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 13.11 were approximately:

315596002_470920145139982_87229126532568

Operational information as of 18.00 on 12.11.2022 regarding the Russian invasion
The two hundred and sixty-second day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian nation to the Russian large-scale invasion continues.

In the liberated settlements of the Kherson region, units of the Defense Forces are carrying out stabilization measures. Also, representatives of the regional military administration returned to Kherson and began work there.
The enemy is improving the fortification equipment of the defensive lines on the left bank of the Dnieper. At the same time, he continues offensive operations in the Bakhmut, Avdiiv and Novopavliv directions.
During the day, the Russian occupiers carried out 14 airstrikes, carried out up to 10 attacks from rocket salvo systems. More than 15 settlements of Donetsk, Dnipropetrovsk and Sumy regions were hit.
The situation in the Volyn and Poliske directions has not changed significantly. The Republic of Belarus will continue to support the armed aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine. The formation of the Russian-Belarusian grouping of troops on the territory of the Republic of Belarus continues. There remains the danger of missile and air strikes from the territory and airspace of this country.
in the Siverskyi direction - from mortars and barrel artillery, in the areas of Slavhorod and Romashkovo settlements of the Sumy region;
in the Slobozhansk direction - 23 artillery shellings of areas of populated areas, which are not far from the contact line, were recorded;
in the Kupyansk and Lymansk directions - from tanks and the entire spectrum of artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Berestovka, Makiivka, Ploshanka, Kislivka, Belogorivka, Stelmakhivka, and Siversk;
in the Bakhmut direction - from tanks, mortars, barrel and rocket artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Opytne, Bilogorivka and New York;
in the Avdiyivka direction - from tanks and various caliber artillery, in Maryinka, Avdiivka, Novomykhailivka and Opytny districts;
in the Novopavlovsk and Zaporizhzhya directions - from tanks and artillery of various types, in the areas of the settlements of Vremivka, Vugledar, Shcherbaki, Stepove and Prechistivka.
In the South Buz direction, the enemy, after blowing up the Antonivskyi road and railway bridges, the road through the Kakhovskaya HPP dam and other previously mentioned bridge crossings, is carrying out engineering equipment of the positions on the left bank of the Dnipro River.
The Russian military-political leadership does not stop trying to integrate the temporarily occupied territories of Donetsk and Luhansk regions into the legal space of the Russian Federation. Thus, since November 11, the issuing of documents of self-proclaimed territorial entities, in particular regarding participation in hostilities, has been stopped in this territory. The command of the 1st and 2nd armies of the Southern Military District of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation was given an order on the centralized transfer of monetary payments with personnel to financial institutions and to bank cards of the Russian Federation. Servicemen of these units were offered to continue their service on a contractual basis under Russian law. At the same time, these persons express fears about the annulment of documents and benefits assigned by the fake republics in case of refusal of the new contract.
In the temporarily captured territories of the Kherson region, the moral and psychological condition and discipline of Russian soldiers is deteriorating. A "dry law" was introduced in the village of Henichesk, and the occupation authorities confiscated and removed alcoholic beverages from warehouses, shops, restaurants and other places of public catering.
According to detailed information, it has been confirmed that the Defense Forces hit the concentration area of the occupiers in the Luhansk region, in the area of the village of Girske. After a high-precision strike, the loss of the enemy amounted to 27 people killed and 18 wounded.
During the day, the aviation of the Defense Forces struck the enemy 11 times. 8 areas of concentration of personnel, weapons and military equipment, as well as 3 positions of the enemy's anti-aircraft missile systems were affected.
Units of missile forces and artillery of the Defense Forces hit one command post, 11 areas of concentration of manpower, weapons and military equipment and other important military objects of the occupiers.

Russian invaders blew up an electric power facility that supplied electricity to the Kherson region (photo)

The Russian invaders destroyed an energy facility that provided power to the entire right bank of the Kherson region and a significant part of the Nikolaev region.

Two autotransformers, each weighing 250 tons, were blown up, said the head of Ukrenergo Volodymyr Kudrytsky.

"The hall of relay protection, compressor room, battery room - which, according to the terrorists, did not cause explosions, was additionally shot and smashed. Several hectares of the consequences of the impotent anger of the invaders before fleeing from the right bank of the Kherson region. A vile Russian stupid horde that can only destroy," he wrote.

Power supply schemes for the Kherson region from two neighboring regions are currently being developed.

The sappers are also inspecting high-voltage lines that run along the territories where heavy fighting took place.

"The level of mines there is very high. We are working carefully, but we are not losing a single minute. Most of the liberated Kherson region has been without electricity since November 6. We are doing everything possible to heal people as quickly as possible according to the selected backup schemes," Kudrytsky said.

In addition, the necessary equipment is already being sent to Ukraine from system operators in Poland and France, who responded to a request for help.

Liberation of Kherson region

On November 11, Ukrainian servicemen entered Kherson, which had been under Russian occupation since the beginning of the full-scale invasion of the Russian Federation.

Citizens greeted the Armed Forces of Ukraine with flags and loudly celebrated the liberation of the city from the occupation forces.

1668462069-3078.png?r=621454

1668462280-6422.jpg?r=274352

The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 15.11 were approximately:

315648332_472301311668532_85830570393079

Operational information as of 06.00 on 11/15/2022 regarding the Russian invasion
The two hundred and sixty-fifth day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian nation to the large-scale Russian invasion has begun.

The Russian occupiers are trying to keep the temporarily captured territories, are concentrating their efforts on restraining the actions of the Defense Forces of Ukraine in certain areas, and are continuing to equip defensive lines on the left bank of the Dnieper. At the same time, they are conducting offensive actions in the Bakhmut, Avdiiv and Novopavli directions.
Over the past 24 hours, units of the Defense Forces repelled the attacks of the occupiers in the areas of settlements: Novoselivske, Luhansk Region; Belogorivka, Bakhmut, Bakhmutske, Vremivka, Krasnohorivka, Maryinka, Novokalynovka, Novomykhailivka, Pervomaiske of the Donetsk region.
The enemy does not stop shelling populated areas and positions of units of the Defense Forces of Ukraine along the contact line, conducts aerial reconnaissance. It continues to strike critical infrastructure and civilian homes in violation of International Humanitarian Law, the laws and customs of war.
During the past day, the enemy launched 4 missile and 23 air strikes, launched more than 70 attacks from rocket salvo systems.
In the Volyn and Poliske directions, the situation remains without significant changes. The Republic of Belarus continues to support the armed aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine, providing it with infrastructure, territory and airspace.
There is still a threat of the enemy launching missile and air strikes, in particular with the use of attack UAVs from the territory and airspace of the Republic of Belarus.
in the Siversky direction - from mortars, barrel and rocket artillery in the areas of Vorozhba, Mykolaivka, Romashkovo, Stepok, Yunakivka settlements of the Sumy region;
in the Slobozhansk direction - from artillery of various types in the areas of Hlyboke, Ohirtseve, Okhrimivka, Riznikove, Staritsa, Strelecha, Ternov settlements of the Kharkiv region;
on the Kupyansk and Lymansk directions - from tanks, mortars, barrel and jet artillery in the areas of the settlements of Dvorichna, Zagryzove, Kislivka, Kolodyazne, Kopanky, Kotlyarivka, Tabaivka of the Kharkiv region; Berestov, Ivanivka, Donetsk region; Makiivka, Nevske, Novoselivske, Ploshanka, Stelmakhivka of the Luhansk region;
in the Bakhmut direction - from tanks and artillery of various types in the areas of Andriivka, Bakhmut, Bakhmutske, Belogorivka, Verkhnyokamianske, Hryhorivka, Ozaryanivka, Klishchiivka, Kurdyumivka, Serebryanka, Soledar, Spirne, Toretsk, Yakovlivka settlements of the Donetsk region;
in the Avdiivka direction - from tanks, mortars, barrel and jet artillery in the areas of Avdiivka, Vodyane, Maryinka, Nevelske, Novomykhailivka, Novoselivka Druga, Pervomaiske settlements of the Donetsk region;
in the Novopavlivskyi direction - from tanks, mortars, barrel and jet artillery in the areas of Bogoyavlenka, Velyka Novosilka, Vremivka, Vugledar, Zolota Niva, Neskuchne, Novopil, Pavlivka, Paraskoviivka, Prechistivka settlements of the Donetsk region;
in the Zaporizhzhia direction - from tanks and the entire range of artillery in the areas of the settlements of Biloghirya, Dorozhnianka, Zaliznychne, Mala Tokmachka, Novodanilivka, Novopokrovka, Temyrivka;
in the Kherson direction - from mortars, barrel and jet artillery in the areas of Vishchetarasivka, Dobra Nadiya, Illinka settlements of the Dnipropetrovsk region; Dudchany, Novooleksandrivka, Odradokamyanka and Tomarine of the Kherson region.
In the temporarily occupied territory of the Luhansk region, the enemy is looking for abandoned private houses to house servicemen who arrived to replace the losses of the occupying units. In the settlement of Novoaidar, the Russian invaders, in order to clarify the information about the abandoned housing, distributed notices to local residents with the demand to come to the so-called "administration" to clarify the data.
It has been confirmed that enemy units were defeated in the occupied territory of the Luhansk region in the previous days. Thus, in the settlement of Milovatka, the Defense Forces of Ukraine destroyed the headquarters of a unit of the Russian occupation forces. Currently, it is known about 30 dead and more than 20 wounded Russian invaders.
In the temporarily occupied Crimea, the gradual restoration of road traffic through the Kerch bridge is noted. Drivers of passenger cars are allowed to drive through it after a thorough inspection. The rest of the transport connection is carried out via ferry crossings.
During the past day, the aviation of the Defense Forces of Ukraine struck the enemy 21 times. 18 areas of concentration of personnel, weapons and military equipment, as well as 3 positions of the enemy's anti-aircraft missile systems, were affected.
Over the past day, the Defense Forces of Ukraine shot down 2 UAVs of the "Orlan" type.
Over the past day, units of missile forces and artillery of the Defense Forces hit 3 control points, 19 areas of concentration of manpower, weapons and military equipment, an air defense position and 2 ammunition depots of the Russian invaders.

Ukrainian air defense forces shot down 73 of more than 90 enemy cruise missiles, as well as 10 Iranian drones, during a massive Russian strike.

According to the Command of the Air Force, the Russian invaders hit Ukraine with air and sea-based cruise missiles.

For the massive launch of missiles, Russia has attracted 14 Tu-95 strategic missile carriers, ships of the Russian Black Sea Fleet and Iranian Shahed-136/131 kamikaze attack drones.

"In total, more than 90 missiles were fired: about 70 air-launched X-101 / X-555 cruise missiles from the north of the Caspian Sea and from the Volgodonsk region (Rostov Region), as well as about 20 sea-based Kalibr missiles from the Black Sea and 10 kamikaze drones," the statement said.

According to preliminary data, the air defense destroyed 73 enemy cruise missiles and all 10 kamikaze drones.

The military emphasizes that the enemy continues to use high-precision weapons against Ukraine's critical infrastructure. Also, as a result of rocket strikes, apartment buildings were also damaged.

Massive missile attack on Ukraine on November 15

On Tuesday, November 15, Russia carried out a massive three-wave missile launch into Ukrainian cities, targeting critical infrastructure.

In Kyiv, Russian rockets fell on high-rise buildings in the Pechersky district, there are dead people.

According to NPC Ukrenergo, strikes were recorded on energy facilities in all regions of the country. The most difficult situation is in the central and northern regions. Power engineers introduced emergency power outages. De-energized at least half of Kyiv, said Mayor Vitali Klitschko.

The President's Office called the situation "critical".

1668524859-4605.jpg?r=985907

1668528607-1363.jpeg?r=397227

As a result of Russia's massive missile attack on Ukraine's energy infrastructure facilities in neighboring Moldova, electricity has partially disappeared.

As Deputy Prime Minister of Moldova Andrej Spinu noted in Telegram, one of the power lines, which provides the transportation of electricity for Moldova, was switched off automatically. This led to massive power outages across the country.

"I note that these lines were not damaged, but were automatically disconnected as a security measure. Moldelectrica is working to restore the connection to electricity," he stressed.

At the same time, NewsMaker reports that the supply of electricity from Romania to Moldova was cut off around 16:40.

"Judging by the online data on the company's website, the Isaccea-Vulcanesti-MDRES high-voltage line has ceased to function. This is the main transmission line through which Moldova received electricity from Romania," the message says.

In connection with the massive rocket attack, 90% of the Ternopil region was de-energized.

According to the chairman of the Ternopil OVA Volodymyr Trush, in the region, as in other regions, emergency power outages have been introduced.

"At the moment, 90% of the Ternopil region is without power. Prepare power banks and other power sources. Communication problems may also arise," he wrote.

Russia inflicted the most massive blow to the energy system of Ukraine since the beginning of the war - Minister of Energy

According to Galushchenko, this attack may have an impact not only on the energy system of Ukraine, but also on the energy systems of some neighboring countries.

Today, November 15, Russia carried out the most massive shelling of the energy system of Ukraine since the beginning of the war.

“Today, again, Russia is launching large-scale missile attacks on energy facilities. This is the most massive shelling of the energy system since the beginning of the war,” Energy Minister German Galushchenko said on Facebook.

According to Galushchenko, this attack may have an impact not only on the energy system of Ukraine, but also on the energy systems of some neighboring countries.

"The hits occur throughout the entire Ukrainian energy system: both on generating facilities and on the power transmission system," the minister said, adding that emergency shutdowns had been introduced.
The head of the Ministry of Energy noted that after defeats in the military and international arenas, the enemy is making another attempt at terrorist revenge and is trying to inflict maximum damage on our energy system on the eve of winter.

"I ask everyone to treat the critical situation with energy supply with understanding, to remain calm and trust the power engineers and the Armed Forces of Ukraine," he added.

1666453469-4847.jpg?r=999891