Ukraine - Russia's perfidious attack, a chronicle of events

Alex_Sor

Hospital sees 30% rise in seriously wounded Ukrainian soldiers, says doctor

As many as 100 hurt soldiers arrive daily at a Dnipro hospital, a doctor said.

Lying in his hospital bed with the left side of his face burnt and blackened, 22-year-old Nazar is one of the latest soldiers to have had a limb removed at the hospital.

Medical teams at the Mechnikov have amputated the limbs of around 3,000 soldiers since Russia's full-scale war began, said Ryzhenko.

Nazar lost his left arm to an exploding Russian drone, which is now one of the deadliest threats for front-line troops, according to Ukrainian soldiers.

The Ukrainian government has not released official figures for the total number of soldiers who have been killed or wounded since Russia launched its full-scale invasion nearly two years ago.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/hospital-sees-30-rise-wounded-ukrainian-soldiers-doctor/story?id=106197525

How Ukraine Can Win Through Defense

A New Strategy Can Protect Kyiv and Stop Moscow From Winning

THEORIES OF VICTORY

The current predicament facing Western policymakers is the result of maximalist thinking. On one side of the debate are those who argue that Ukraine cannot be victorious until it retakes every square ­­­­­­­­­­inch of its territory, including the seven percent of its land that Russia has held since 2014. This could be called the “victory through rollback” argument. As Ben Hodges, the former commander of U.S. Army Europe, put it: “Victory for Ukraine means total restoration of all their sovereign territory,” including Crimea. On the other side are those who argue that the United States has spent too much already and that Ukraine should sue for peace now, in a traditional “peace, not victory” approach. “There are appropriate ways in which the U.S. can support the Ukrainian people, but unlimited arms supplies in support of an endless war is not one of them,” 19 Senate and House Republicans wrote in a letter to the White House last year, adding, “Our national interests, and those of the Ukrainian people, are best served by incentivizing the negotiations that are urgently needed to bring this conflict to a resolution.”

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/ukraine/how-ukraine-can-win-through-defense

On February 24, Russia launched a large-scale invasion of Ukraine.

Russian troops are shelling and destroying key infrastructure facilities,

conducting massive shelling of residential areas of Ukrainian cities and villages.

Since February 24, Russia has attacked Ukraine, many cities of Ukraine have been destroyed.

I am in the capital of Ukraine, the city of Kyiv.
I do not leave the city, I follow what is happening here, reassure my family and friends, explain the situation and follow the press reports.

A lot of panic messages, a lot of fake news from Russian propaganda.
I select only the information that has confirmation.
As a former military man (in the distant past), I have a good understanding of how hostilities are conducted and what weapons are used.

I will answer all your questions.

I could do some remote work for you, for example, consultations on distillation issues, selection and operation of equipment, etc.

Because of the war, I lost my business in Ukraine, if you want to help me and my family, my Paypal is: Alex.Sor.2022@gmail.com

Thank you for being in touch with me all this time.
And many thanks to the Administrator of this wonderful forum for allowing me to write about the war here.

This is my last message in this thread.

I didn't die 🙂 I just don't see the point in continuing the topic any further.
If any of you have questions, I will answer.

I stay in touch (I will visit this forum if I can).

Thanks to everyone who read my messages, you supported me during this difficult time.

Peaceful sky to you!
And may the Force be with you! 🙂