Complete Kothe System Package with 1000L Still, (3) 2450L Fermenters, 2000L Mash Tank - $160,000 Free Delivery

(EVERYTHING IS STILL AVAILABLE,  I WILL UPDATE WHEN ITEMS SELL)

I have these listed individually but figured I would list them as a package with a slight discount for anyone who is upsizing or starting fresh.  Short of a boiler this would be everything you need to get started.  The system is still in operation currently and will be decommissioned in approximately 4-6 months to make room for larger equipment.  For new distillery buyers without experience with a system like this, we are happy to come to help you set up and distill your first couple of batches.  We can also arrange for you to come to our distillery and get experience with the system here before we decommission it if that proves to be helpful for you.  These items will all be available in 4-6 months time but we are willing to store them for anyone who is not ready for them in that time frame, a 10% deposit down to hold. 

1000L (264 Gal) Kothe still, steam jacketed, 8 plate column, gin basket - $135,000 Delivered

(3) 2450L Zottel Fermenters, Cooling Jacketed - $4,200 each FOB

2000L Kothe Mash Tank, Steam jacketed, Cooling jacketed - $18,000 FOB

Package Price - $160,000 DELIVERED to the lower 48

Optional add ons

20'' Meadows Mills Stone Burr Mill and Material handling fan package - $13,000 FOB

20240130_153128.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I can vouch for the design on that mash tun if it helps.  We run the Kothe mash tun, same as that one, and love it.  We are also using a grain blower setup, with the cyclone mounted above the tun in a similar fashion, but fed from a Hammer Mill.  We did need to retrofit a bit to get it to work, since we didn't have the Kothe-designed bits. 

Heats fast, cools fast, and the mixer is brutal.  We mill to flour and have zero issues with grain balls.  Very solid, very well designed.  Dual jacket design, no internal coils, so easy to clean.  Good workflow, no gremlins (though, the euro-threads on some of the parts are a PITA if you didn't realize they weren't NPT).

Solid piece of gear.

On 2/19/2024 at 2:09 PM, Stonecrest Distillery said:

is this still available as a complete system? We are upgrading to a new facility in December of this year.  In preparation, we are purchasing equipment in the next few months to move in when ready.  Please let me know if you have—a deadline for sale.

Thanks,

Charlos

Still available, sent you a PM

On 2/16/2024 at 9:30 AM, Wildfether said:

Do you have more info on this?

20'' Stone Burr Mill and Material handling fan package - $13,000

Meadows Mills, great shape in use today.  Took it to Meadows a few years ago to have the stones redressed so it will be in great working order for years to come.  Text for pictures 301-712-628two

• RyeWater changed the title to Complete Kothe System Package with 1000L Still, (3) 2450L Fermenters, 2000L Mash Tank - $160,000 Free Delivery
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...