Barrel Racks, Tanks & Equipment

Country Connection has the following available:

* Thousands of used 2 barrel and 4 barrel racks

* 50+ tanks available.

* Bottling equipment, pumps, filters and much more!

We also buy used equipment. If you have any surplus equipment you would like to sell please let us know.

Check out our website!!! www.countryconnection.biz

Country Connection

(530) 589-5176 / (530) 589-1507

info@countryconnection.biz

Maybe next time you post something for sale you can provide more information, rather than just generically advertise your website. Perhaps you can offer more details on what sizes and types of equipment you have, and what your prices are.

I can see this posting has over 70 views since yesterday. It would be much more efficient for you to take a little more of your own time to post the information here for readers to see, rather than make 70+ people each visit your website seperately and then follow up with an additional phone call to ask about pricing. Not only would it save a lot of wasted man-hours, you may actually get better results. I've read marketing studies showing price transparency often results in better quality leads and more sales for retailers, compared to those expecting buyers to "call for pricing."

So, with that said, how much are your used barrels?

Seahawk, interesting. You are right. Looks like their address may have been hijacked. In the past I have visited the correct site several times and have had contact with them at "Barrels and racks". The Phone number is correct if you feel need to contact them.

Here is the info I got from John, it looks like a pretty good deal.

Once Used Bourbon Barrels. 200 liter American Oak Barrels that have been used one time for the making of Bourbon. These are probably the most sought after barrels by distillers

$75 per whole barrel

$72 per whole barrel for containr load or more ...210 barrels fit into a 40H container

Prices are FOB Charlestown, Indiana 47111

Red Wine Barrels. These are 225-235 liter Oak barrels that have been used to make wine. We can sell them "as is", or we can shave the inside down to bare wood and char them (making them like a new whiskey barrel)

As is $60...Shaved and Charred (SC) $70

Full container (156 into a container) $50---$60

Prices are FOB Fresno, California 43725

All barrels are shipped ready for refill

John Sorensen

Barrels Unlimited

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone! There was a three day window there where our website and server was down and for whatever reason someone else's website came up whenever you went to ours. We have fixed this problem since then and every is back up and running.

We do have some hesitations with listing prices as far as barrels are concerned. This market changes pretty regularly and we have had some issues with competitors in the past. I do hear what you have said and with the items we can we will go ahead and post prices in the future. Thanks for you all your feedback guys.

Maybe next time you post something for sale you can provide more information, rather than just generically advertise your website. Perhaps you can offer more details on what sizes and types of equipment you have, and what your prices are.

I can see this posting has over 70 views since yesterday. It would be much more efficient for you to take a little more of your own time to post the information here for readers to see, rather than make 70+ people each visit your website seperately and then follow up with an additional phone call to ask about pricing. Not only would it save a lot of wasted man-hours, you may actually get better results. I've read marketing studies showing price transparency often results in better quality leads and more sales for retailers, compared to those expecting buyers to "call for pricing."

So, with that said, how much are your used barrels?

Max, if you are still looking for barrels I would be happy to quote you on this. What kind of barrels are you looking for? Bourbon, wine?? Quantity??