Has anyone heard from Steven Cage?

Blackheart

Hi David

I left Artisan Still Design over a year ago, so your best person to contact is Neil Robinson 251-214-4123

as your equipment is from Artisan Still Design, and you have an exclusive contract with them I will not be able to help you at this time.

I am usually very quick to respond to questions or inquiries, However in your case conflict of interest prevents me from doing so. 

A conflict of interest?  Seriously? On a product you designed?

All I want to do is get your help or at least insight on fixing a gearbox and mount on a mash tun you designed.  You cant do that?  You cant even answer one of the many emails I sent to this effect?  Phone calls? Texts?  I am absolutely dumbfounded and was worried, hence this posting.

Oh, and one would presume you would want to discuss the equipment your new entity quoted us for? This is just so odd.  

Again, you should be reaching out to Artisan Still Design for repairs on your Artisan Still Design equipment.

And again, The exclusive representative contract you have with ASD excludes any possibility of my new company doing business with you.

Because I was privy to this contract while working with ASD, and have now left, would cause a conflict of interest should i pursue interaction with you or your company.

Blackheart,

If they won't help you with your agitator issue, I would be glad to have one of my agitator techs give you a  consultation at no charge.  Call 417-778-6100 or even better email paul@distillery-equipment.com  If the agitator is similer to ours, then we can probably help you.

• Thumbs up 1