Jump to content
ADI Forums
Copperhead

Distillery Equipment

Recommended Posts

Our distillery, Kentucky Artisan Distillery, in Kentucky is increasing capacity and we have used equipment for sale. This includes 300 gallon ss tanks,- open top, 600 gallon ss tanks with lids, 500 gallon and 1000 gallon steam jacketed cookers, two 50 gallon electric stills, heat exchangers, 4 station gravity filler, small PS labeler, pumps, chill filter system, etc. call Steve at 5024949841 for more information. Will sell or trade, We are not a dealer but a micro distillery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2016 at 7:35 PM, Copperhead said:

Our distillery, Kentucky Artisan Distillery, in Kentucky is increasing capacity and we have used equipment for sale. This includes 300 gallon ss tanks,- open top, 600 gallon ss tanks with lids, 500 gallon and 1000 gallon steam jacketed cookers, two 50 gallon electric stills, heat exchangers, 4 station gravity filler, small PS labeler, pumps, chill filter system, etc. call Steve at 5024949841 for more information. Will sell or trade, We are not a dealer but a micro distillery.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, My name is Lawrence and we are starting a distillery in Wisconsin. I am interested in a list of the equipment you are selling with a price list. Preferably pictures.

 

Thank you,

Lawrence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dehner Distillery said:

Sounds like your selling everything. hummmmmm............

 

I've been to KY Artisan and this list is a pretty far cry from "everything". What are you implying Dehner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2017 at 6:40 AM, 3d0g said:

I've been to KY Artisan and this list is a pretty far cry from "everything". What are you implying Dehner?

just trolling I assume..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2016 at 8:35 PM, Copperhead said:

Our distillery, Kentucky Artisan Distillery, in Kentucky is increasing capacity and we have used equipment for sale. This includes 300 gallon ss tanks,- open top, 600 gallon ss tanks with lids, 500 gallon and 1000 gallon steam jacketed cookers, two 50 gallon electric stills, heat exchangers, 4 station gravity filler, small PS labeler, pumps, chill filter system, etc. call Steve at 5024949841 for more information. Will sell or trade, We are not a dealer but a micro distillery.

I have a couple clients looking at chill filtration- is it one that has it's own refrigeration or to a separate glycol chiller?

  • reaction_title_1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, MG Thermal Consulting said:

I have a couple clients looking at chill filtration- is it one that has it's own refrigeration or to a separate glycol chiller?

Do you have a list of pricing. We are interested in the tanks and cookers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×