Importing bulk spirit to the US

Happy Tuesday Everyone

I am looking into importing bulk spirits from Amsterdam to the US as part of a few new products we're developing, and I'm hoping for some suggestions from the hive mind. 

From what I understand,

1. We need to apply for an importing permit as part of our DSP license
  2. Find a customs broker
  3. Correctly report our imports on our state and federal reports

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I should be able to apply for the importing permit on Permits Online.

I have a few referrals for customs brokers, but suggestions are always welcome!

When it comes time to report imports to the feds, do we have to file additional reports on top of our normal production, storage, processing, and excise tax reports?

Cheers!

I will advise this again, be sure to use a customs broker that understands bulk spirits and the fact that you, as an importer of bulk spirits, do NOT pay excise tax on those bulk spirits at port, only customs and duty.  Get this in writing from them.  I have a few horror stories about this, and it was not good times.

1. You apply for an importer's permit on permits online

2. Yes, a good one that deals in bulk spirits preferably.

3. Yes on the Fed side, you need to research your particular state.  There are 4 different Federal Storage reports: Domestic, Imported, Puerto Rican, and Virgin Island.  You will submit your Domestic report and whichever Imported report matches the spirits you are bringing in.