Barrels????

Sudzie

Well I thought that we would be getting barrels this month that were ordered last spring. Surprise, Surprise, we're only going to get 3. We usually use 30 gallon barrels and could use 12 more to get us by until the barrel faucet is turned back on. I hope. Any ideas? Any leads?

Sudzie,

I hope to have big news by the end of this week on a source for barrels. Through my connections over the year I have been in contact with an excellent source for barrels and we should be able to source as many as you need in 30g and 53g - toasted and chared. PM me for more, or stay tuned here. As soon as I know you will know.

Sudzie,

I hope to have big news by the end of this week on a source for barrels. Through my connections over the year I have been in contact with an excellent source for barrels and we should be able to source as many as you need in 30g and 53g - toasted and chared. PM me for more, or stay tuned here. As soon as I know you will know.

I am trying to locate 53 gallon american white oak medium charred barrels as well. Send me an email! greg@geekspirits.com

I wanted to give you all a quick up date as to where we are at. We are set to recieve our newest shippment of test barrels tomorrow with hopes of being ready to go mid to late Feb. These things are BEAUTIFUL and you will lose your mind when you see them. I am planning on getting photos up (on here) as soon as we can. Stay tuned ..... you know you want them!!!!