Help! Artemisia pontica..

Anyone have a source for artemisia pontica they'd be willing to share? We've recently used the last of ours and I'm unable to find a vendor who has it in stock to tide us over until our harvest is ready in late June.

10 hours ago, kleclerc77 said:

There are one pound bags for sale on eBay, not sure how many they have available though.

I saw 150 gram bags (I feel like Im back in college) but nothing larger. Also that looks like grand but it's difficult to tell from the photo

• Thumbs up 1

21 hours ago, Elixir Distilling Company said:

Have you tried him?

Thanks for the link. I think I googled for every permutation of "absinthe petite wormwood roman pontica" except what's on that site.  Odd.

He's really giving it the hard sell, amazing he has any left in stock....

"This imported Roman, Petite absinthe (Pontica) is the best imported pontica  I can source, it looks like saw dust, smells like saw dust and is nothing like what I grow myself"

• Thumbs up 1

27 minutes ago, JustAndy said:

He's really giving it the hard sell, amazing he has any left in stock....

"This imported Roman, Petite absinthe (Pontica) is the best imported pontica  I can source, it looks like saw dust, smells like saw dust and is nothing like what I grow myself"

Yea I think when I contacted him he had his own he grew listed for sale.. I wonder what happened to that..

Scott

1 hour ago, Elixir Distilling Company said:

I wonder what happened to that..

We too used that which we grow ourselves.. we're just out. Fortunately these little beauties just popped up.

IMG_20180422_171225.resized.jpg

• Thumbs up 2

I got mine from Perennial Pleasures in Vermont (https://perennialpleasures.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Perennial-Pleasures-Catalog.pdf). Took a couple of years to get established but looks great now. For a. absintheum I got starts from Loghouse and also grew some from seed from Strickly Medicinal, the Log House plants seem truer to type https://loghouseplants.com/plants/shop/artemisia-wormwood-artemisia-absinthiumn-2/ 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...