28" Whiskey Continuous Column Still ~20k-27k barrels per year

For sale is a 28" diameter continuous still for a heck of a deal. Need approx 18.5' of head room to install.

Stripping section has 4 large bubble caps per section which offer better turndown than sieve plates and is made from stainless. Wines section has 5 rectification bubble cap plates and is made from copper. Bottoms float tank to regulate bottoms level is included. No condensers, beer heater, or doubler included.

$150,000 OR BEST OFFER as it sits now.

We'd also consider an equity stake in lieu of a portion of the cash to purchase for the right opportunity.

Still originally ran grain whiskey and was custom manufactured in Belgium in 1945.

FOB Columbia, IL 62236. Email adam d0t stumpf @t stumpysspirits d0t com for more info.

IMG_4251.jpg

IMG_4252.jpg

IMG_4253.jpg

• Thumbs up 1

5 hours ago, Silk City Distillers said:

Where the heck do you keep finding this stuff?

Haha. This all came out of the same place in Belgium. It was an old grain genever distillery that has been running since the early 1900s. They made a ton of grain whiskey and grain genever. We are putting the majority of the equipment up here at our place but have a few pieces that we just don't need like the mash tun and this column. I figured it could do someone else much more good than sitting in the back of a storage shed collecting dust!  As for actually finding it...I think I was about to the end of google at 3am while drinking bourbon! haha. 

• Thumbs up 3

2 minutes ago, SlickFloss said:

Stump bro let’s set it up and run it before you let it go. I’m assuming you took a pot out of there too you got any pictures? Just for kicks 

We took out more than a pot. 😜

A66057F5-788D-4D31-BAB6-4D728C39BE90.jpeg

Just now, SlickFloss said:

Haha you dog you!!!! I’m gonna come down with my juniors to see that thing in action looks like she would make some great rum!

Heck yes! I’d love to show you around. And I need to make a trip up there and check out that big expansion you guys did!

47 minutes ago, NateBoring said:

I'd love to talk to you about this column. I'm working on an expansion as we speak...

Sure thing. Please feel free to give me a call at your convenience 6188306356. Cheers! Adam

3 hours ago, NateBoring said:

I'd love to talk to you about this column. I'm working on an expansion as we speak...

I'll help you on physical restoration for free if you let me run it when you set it up. Not talking about engineering design etc. just physically the metal I mean. LMK

• 2 months later...