Micro-Distillery Book to be released.

If we are to assume that you mean only the brands that are included on that small image are included in that book, then no... our distillery does not appear to be included, and considering we have been around for almost 12 years ( an eternity in the craft distilling industry) I would suggest a little more research

I'd also like to know who you are, what your background is in this community ... and what the purpose of your publication is? Is this a trade-directory, a book highlighting the artesan distilling movement on the U.S. ...? Who is your intended audience?

All of us are busy trying to run businesses and create products ... and while free publicity (if indeed that is a part of what you're offering) is always good, I'm sure every business owner on this forum would like to know who you are and what your intentions are prior to letting you write about our businesses.

S.

By the responses so far I was going to say, "I don't know if I'd come off as rude to someone who might be helping out industry, but I'll play both sides.". Then I re-read the post a few times and I'd have to agree with my fellow ADI members.

Dude, if that is all you are including in the book as far as micro distilleries, what you have on that ONE page, then you are not even close to publishing a book on micro distilleries. That's as if you are writing a book on ant farms and you cataloged the one you have in the backyard.

WOW, I did not mean to offend anyone here, please sit down and take a sip!

This posting was meant as a follow up and an attempt to make a final push for anyone wants to participate.

My name is David J. Reimer Sr. and am authoring a book entitled Micro-Distilleries in the U.S. and Canada. It is an insiders guide to micro-distilleries that will highlight a number of things including, interesting facts, history, products, distribution, contact information, social media information, logos, photos and much more. The book is 8x10 and currently pushing 400 pages highlighting over 100 micro-distilleries, which I know is not even close to half, but many have chosen not to participate. My audience are your consumers. My distribution will be major book retailers including B&N and Amazon as well as distillery, winery and micro-brew on-site shops. As I mentioned in my emails, this is free PR for you.

Those highlighted on the www are only a fraction those currently in the book. Sorry I couldn't put everyone on the graphic. If you'd all like, I will be glad to list all the participating distilleries!

Hope this cleared things up and looking forward to your participation.

David

WOW, I did not mean to offend anyone here, please sit down and take a sip!

This posting was meant as a follow up and an attempt to make a final push for anyone wants to participate.

My name is David J. Reimer Sr. and am authoring a book entitled Micro-Distilleries in the U.S. and Canada. It is an insiders guide to micro-distilleries that will highlight a number of things including, interesting facts, history, products, distribution, contact information, social media information, logos, photos and much more. The book is 8x10 and currently pushing 400 pages highlighting over 100 micro-distilleries, which I know is not even close to half, but many have chosen not to participate. My audience are your consumers. My distribution will be major book retailers including B&N and Amazon as well as distillery, winery and micro-brew on-site shops. As I mentioned in my emails, this is free PR for you.

Those highlighted on the www are only a fraction those currently in the book. Sorry I couldn't put everyone on the graphic. If you'd all like, I will be glad to list all the participating distilleries!

Hope this cleared things up and looking forward to your participation.

David

Thats a much better intro David, and after that, I'm sure those distilleries that made the list for the 1st edition will welcome the PR and thank you for it.

Yes a list would be helpful i think, especially if there is still time to get some distilleries that didnt know about your book to get their information listed before publishing.

Cheers, and thanks

Are you being included in the First Edition, insiders guide, of Micro-Distilleries in the U.S. and Canada?

Publication is weeks away! www.microdistillerybooks.com

I think the point here is that if you are going to ask a question along those lines, it should have been prefaced with: HERE (url) is a list of micro distilleries

that are covered in the current draft of my book. If you are not included, and would like to be, please contact me...

I, and likely all of us, was contacted by Mr. Reimer months ago. I do not even remember if I responded. We all are bombarded with info searching contacts that are of no value. So Mr. Reimer, if I am not on your current list of distilleries please re-connect and I will give you a nice outline. Bob@ryanandwood.com

A list of current and pending participants can be found here:

www.microdistillerybooks.com/2011.htm

Again, many thanks for your interest.

Cheers

David

That's the ticket! Sorry, I am only in planning stage, and I think you only need existing distilleries in the book. But if it is successful,

I hope to be in the second edition!

Unfortunately the book will NOT be available at Borders (since they're going under) but will however be available at Barnes and Noble, Amazon.com and B&N.com as well as hundreds of smaller bookshops, wineries, distilleries, and brew pubs across U.S. and Canada (just to name a few outlets). The book will also be made available for the Kindle and Nook.

A list of current and pending participants can be found here:

www.microdistillerybooks.com/2011.htm

Again, many thanks for your interest.

Cheers

David

you missed us in california

if its not too late:

Essential Spirits Alambic Distilleries

144 A. Shouth Whisman Rd

Mountain View, CA 94041

Products: Sgt Classick Hawaiian Rum (gold and silver) Classick Grappa di Cabernet, PurePear brandy, Classick the Original American Bierschaps