Anton-Paar DMA35

Now available after an upgrade at the distillery is an Anton-Paar DMA35, bought new in 2012 for $2400.00:

Gently used and always carefully handled, it is in excellent working condition and comes complete with the optional hard-shell carrying case, not the cardboard case.  Includes the original paperback owners manual and the driver on a mini CD!

It can be yours today for $1100.00, and includes free US shipping + insurance.  Also, free for first-time users of this type of device is a complete operation tutorial by telephone!

Anton-Paar DMA35.jpg

SOLD

Since you've sold yours, I will hijack your thread.

I have an Anton-Paar DMA 35N, purchased in October 2012.

Also available for $1100.  Comes with case.  Easy to use, digital instruction manual available.

I sent it in for service/recalibration including new keyboard and glass cylinder in December 2016, which cost $322.

SOLD

Edited by daveflintstone
sold

56 minutes ago, daveflintstone said:

Since you've sold yours, I will hijack your thread.

I have an Anton-Paar DMA 35N, purchased in October 2012.

Also available for $1100.  Comes with case.  Easy to use, digital instruction manual available.

I sent it in for service/recalibration including new keyboard and glass cylinder in December 2016, which cost $322.

Available now.

Really? By glass cylinder, do you mean the U-tube? We cracked one, and tied to have it replace and calibrated, and we were quoted $1300 to do that. Did Anton-Paar do that, or a third party? We still have that one...