And the most popular bottle style is...

craftersglass

@stumpys - Will do!

@philf34 - Is there an email I can reach you at?

@Towerguy - PM sent!

@leftturn - There is a subscribe button on our website, once you subscribe it automatically sends you the catalog. However, if you prefer, I can send you one directly via email.

Thanks for the inquiries, please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Hey Crafters, I signed up for the newsletter and received your catalog... it talks at a high level about your custom process, but doesn't talk about any stock options you have. I thought I remembered you saying in another post, that along with custom bottles, you carried the standard favorites... am I remembering incorrectly?

Thanks

Tom

Hi Tom,

You are correct. In our catalog we chose to highlight custom bottles on purpose as our main focus is creating unique and custom bottles for craft distillers. Afterall, it is a little ironic how distillers pour their heart into their very distinct and unique product whatever it may be and then turnaround and put it in a stock bottle like the rest of the guys on the shelf. Makes it very hard to stand out IMO. I digress, we have most of the popular stock bottles, was there a certain style that you are looking for?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Afterall, it is a little ironic how distillers pour their heart into their very distinct and unique product whatever it may be and then turnaround and put it in a stock bottle like the rest of the guys on the shelf. Makes it very hard to stand out IMO.

I think most craft distillers would hope their product stands on its own legs. That said, I get what you're saying, but how many custom wine/beer bottles are there?

FWIW, feel free to post or PM what your rough costs for a custom bottle are.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...