Label Printing Company

Kurt

Hi everyone. After a long couple of years, we are finally not far away at all from importing and selling tequila and some liqueurs. We had a quote from a label maker with what was decent prices to us. Unfortunately, when I went back to them just a couple of months later to get our labels printed, they went up in price by over 100%! Needless to say, we won't be using them.

We are looking to have some copper foil as well as embossing on the label and maybe even some high build on some areas. Can I get some recommendations on a label supplier/printer?

• 2 weeks later...

Kurt, I would love to help you out if you are still interested!  I am with Wright Global Graphics based out of North Carolina but I live in Tennessee.  You can call me on my cell phone number at 865-776-8348.  Thanks, Jeanie

• Thumbs up 1

On 9/4/2019 at 3:03 PM, Jeanie Bone said:

Kurt, I would love to help you out if you are still interested!  I am with Wright Global Graphics based out of North Carolina but I live in Tennessee.  You can call me on my cell phone number at 865-776-8348.  Thanks, Jeanie

I'll give you a shout at some point this week. Thanks!

Hi Kurt,

If you are still on a label company search, I'm happy to send you samples. 

We are All American Label and Packaging. We specialize in high end materials, foils, embossing

and a variety of finishes. I'm happy to send you a sample package for future reference!

irene@allamericanlabel.net

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/27/2019 at 12:07 AM, Kurt said:

Hi everyone. After a long couple of years, we are finally not far away at all from importing and selling tequila and some liqueurs. We had a quote from a label maker with what was decent prices to us. Unfortunately, when I went back to them just a couple of months later to get our labels printed, they went up in price by over 100%! Needless to say, we won't be using them.

We are looking to have some copper foil as well as embossing on the label and maybe even some high build on some areas. Can I get some recommendations on a label supplier/printer?

Hi Kurt,

Glad to see your content! I suggest you can go with Shanghai Custom Packaging Co., Ltd, we do high quality custom printed boxes & printed items. The website is www.boxpackingsolution.com