Looking for large Distillery for sale!

SVJim

Hello,

My name is Jim Kuehn, I am located in Sun Valley, Idaho and affiliated with Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties.  I have been asked by one of my clients to look for a large distillery operation for sale in the United States.  They have looked at Cutty Sark, but did not check enough boxes?  Any ideas?  Thank you in advance for any assistance/leads that you might be able to provide,  I am new to this board, so any help and suggestions would be much appreciated as well.  Jim

First off, your post does not make sense in many ways. What do you mean by large? Cutty Sark is a major blended scotch, there is no distillery. Are you looking to buy a property in Scotland? If you are seriously querying about any distilleries for sale (and I am sure there are many that are available at the right price), you really have to be more specific about size, product, and location.

In his first post he's looking to buy a large distillery and references a "distillery" that's not even a distillery?  I don't know if it's a scam but if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck...

Probably not a scammer. It is appropriate to do 30 seconds of diligence before you derail a thread in the B2B world in my opinion. I wouldnt expect to be impressed by the knowledge of a banker who is hunting for opps at a client's request, they are just try to do business, probably looking for help, not insults.

https://www.coldwellbanker.com/Coldwell-Banker-Distinctive-Properties-11781c/James-Kuehn-453643a

• Thanks 2

The OP wrote a nonsensical post in a professional forum.  If he's just trying to do business, he is very bad at it.

I'm going to look for a house, I think I will post on a real estate broker forum.  "I'm looking for a large house in the United States.  I've looked at Edinburgh Castle, but did not check enough boxes.  Any ideas? "

• Haha 1